When calling 911 in an emergency:
- Stay Calm
- Speak loudly and clearly
- Give your full name, address and phone number
- Explain where you are and where the problem is
- Follow all of the operator's instructions carefully
- Don't hang up until the operator tells you to!
When calling 911 from a cell phone:
- If you are driving a vehicle, PULL OVER AND STOP!
- Cellular calls are still answered by the Beaver County Emergency Services
- Center. State clearly where you are: location, address, city or landmarks
- State who you are: your full name and the cell phone number you are calling from
- State the details of the emergency, including a description of the vehicle you are in and the people involved in the emergency